The 2019 Step by Step Guide to Effective Facebook Marketing for Small Businesses and Nonprofit organisations.
This is an easy to read practical guide that tackles all the issues that small business owners face when using Facebook as a marketing tool.
This no-nonsense easy to understand guide will take you by the hand using simple “how to” steps and illustrations through every step from:
- Getting started on Facebook the right way-step by step (including a summary 10 point checklist) to keep you on task.
- How and where to learn more about your ideal customer and build mutually rewarding relationships with them – Everything you need to know about customer analysis and profiling. Skip this at your pearl!
- Six Ways of Representing Your Brand on Facebook-you will never be stuck for ideas again.
- How to come up with compelling content for business pages that encourages engagement and maximizes the number of people you reach on Facebook.
- How to build a sales funnel into Facebook to naturally drive sales and traffic to your website or business.
- A complete guide to using Facebook Ads to support your business goals and how to know which ad type to use for different objectives. Mess this up and you could lose a lot of money.
- Real life practical case studies where you go behind the scenes for effective Facebook marketing strategies that work. Invaluable!
- Social media marketing has become a useful tool for many businesses to promote themselves, and no social media platform is more popular than Facebook. These days, Facebook marketing can really help you get the most out of your business, but only if you have the right information. Read on and learn.You posts should always be professional when you are using Facebook marketing. Even though Facebook is pretty relaxed, do not let yourself become too lax in your posting. When you use a professional tone on Facebook, people will trust you and your company.Consider surfing Facebook as your company instead of yourself. When you’re on your page, you have the opportunity to check out Facebook as the page itself. Do this and like pages which you think have a similar fan base, and then comment on those pages as well to get your name out to an expanded audience.Your Facebook page needs to contain information that your audience is not able to get anywhere else. If they feel like they are reading old content, it will not give them the incentive to return. Make sure that you offer exclusive content that is only available for people that have subscribed to your page.Always post a link to any new content on your site to your Facebook wall. If your site has a blog, include a summary and then link the posts automatically via your Facebook. It’s also possible to link Twitter to Facebook so that all your tweets display there too.All content on your site should be easy to Like and Share on Facebook. It should also appear in shortened form with a link on your Facebook wall. If people are able to share your content with their followers, you’ll find that your reach begins to expand exponentially, and so will your profits.A fun and easy way to get followers on your Facebook business page is to create a contest. Loyal followers will share their contest entry with their own followers and spread the word quickly. The prize doesn’t have to be anything big, a sample product or small cash reward can be enough to spread the word.Consider investing in Facebook Ads. You can pay a fee to have a certain number of targeted Facebook users see your ad. This is an excellent way to get more subscribers for your page. You will get better results if you offer a discount to the new subscribers or organize a giveaway.Try using Facebook ads. Paid ads via Facebook can help your business because they let you target your audience in various ways. You are able to specify the gender, age group, location, and more of your audience. You can be as narrow or broad as you like when specifying their needs. Set campaign budgets and bid prices to test as many headlines, images, and ad copy as you like. If your campaign doesn’t work, you can stop it right away so that you don’t overspend on it.Setting off some of your content and making it inaccessible to the public is a good strategy for building your number of followers. If you have an area of your Facebook page hidden so that only followers can view it, you will be able to convert the casual visitor into a follower. Only hide a little of your content, or you can risk ruining your SEO efforts.Try posting to Facebook at different times during the day. If you have a habit of posting at the same time every day, you may not know if there are better times to get engagement. Every target audience is different, and what works for one time-wise might not work for another. Try posting at multiple times during the day to see when your audience is the most active.Your page can “like” and post on other Facebook pages. However, tread carefully here. You do not want to simply spam other walls or post meaningless content. Look for opportunities to add value and interject your opinion. Doing so in the right way could help you be seen as a leader in your field.Be sure folks are able to “share” content via your Facebook presence. If your business page contains excellent information, then your customers will likely want to share it with others. Facebook is a network that is built for interaction and sharing. When working to provide valuable resources to the audience, they return the favor by informing their networks of the content and possibly earn you more prospective clients.As was stated earlier in this article, Facebook marketing can get your business some great exposure, so long as you know what you are doing. Use the tips and tricks mentioned above to get your business up and running. A little effort now will pay off down the road.